Patient-centered, ongoing research
ConnecTX was founded upon the principle that the clinicians should be the key player in the development and advancement of the therapy. Clinicians trained in the ConnecTX technique have a unique opportunity to become part of the “ConnecTX Community of Scholars.” Members of this distinguished community contribute case studies and participate in data collection.
- Patient-centered outcome research initiatives are ongoing.
- Data collected from each ConnecTX practitioner is analyzed by the ConnecTX Evidence Assessment Committee to monitor and document instrument use
- Evidence-based material amassed by this initiative will be used to create educational materials distributed to ConnecTX certified practitioners and patients
ConnecTX Research Updates!
- In the NYCC Academic Health Centers we are tracking all patients receiving ConnecTX Therapy using standardized documentation of the clinical encounters and diagnoses , reliable, precise, and valid outcome instruments, and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded Patient Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS®)
- Private practice chiropractors are contributing to our patient-centered outcome research initiatives. To date, we have collected 16 data sets using PROMIS® from chiropractors trained in ConnecTX Therapy and practicing in private offices.
- Follow the link to review our first research publication on ConnecTX Therapy.